I will provide proven full uk seo service link building citations

I AM A UK NATIONAL, TOP RATED SELLER (TOP 1% ON FIVERR) PROVIDING SERVICES FOR YOUR UK BUSINESS THAT WORK.



Bringing my popular UK SEO services under one package.

Please Follow Link  https://bit.ly/3FCKaa4


The services included in this gig are those sold individually via my profile but at a reduced price than if buying separately.


The intro full SEO service includes 5 directory listings providing a great link and citation. Also included are 10 UK contextual links, a redirect from a DA90+ domain and 10 Google links.


Standard/premium adds to the redirects and Google links whilst adding on Google News approved posts and a further 14 contextual links-perfect when targeting phrases customers will be searching for.


Info on all of the UK SEO gigs included can be viewed via my profile - please read the descriptions and importantly, my client feedback. Each service is one that I carry out on my own websites, each is very well received. Premium now includes indexing service for the contextual links.


This gig will have a positive impact on your website visibility/SEO.


I provide buyers with tangible results often within days. Contact me to see real client case studies. This works for local businesses and ecommerce websites.


Please Follow The Link  https://bit.ly/3FCKaa4

Comments

Popular Posts